The health, safety and well-being of our people and continuity of our service to our clients are our highest priorities. As members of the communities we live and work in, we feel it is important to be open and transparent about how we are managing COVID-19 pandemic and to share the information we are using to inform our decisions.
During these challenging times, it is more important than ever that both our personal and business community support one another and build off each other’s experience and lessons learned. We acknowledge that these are extraordinary circumstances that require pragmatic, agile, informed, and responsible measures in face of uncertainty – above all we must keep caring.
Keeping You and Keeping Our-self Safe is our highest Priority
Keeping our colleagues and customers safe is our number one priority. That’s why we’ve put several measures in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety, while enabling you to get the materials you need.
- Please do not visit if you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We’ve put 2 metre social distancing markers in place throughout all branches, including queue markers to ensure you keep a safe distance while waiting to pay
- Where necessary, we’ll ensure branches don’t get too busy by limiting the flow of people coming into store
- We’ve installed protective screening at our tills and trade counters
- We’re taking contactless payments where possible, and encourage all customers to pay with card instead of cash
- We’ve put strict cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in place, and have provided cleaning products for wiping down your trolley