Terms and conditions
We are confident in the quality of our products and many items are covered by warranties 1 – year.
Good to know: Our guarantees and warranties start on the day of purchase. When making a claim you will need the original purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
The free warranty only covers defects in material and quality, excluding any other nonconforming action.
What is not covered under this guarantee?
• Equipment with structural modifications, mechanical or technical damage, corrosion or chemical attack caused by improper use or by non-observance of operating and storage rules and regulations.
• This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts.
• This guarantee does not cover incidental or consequential damage.
• This guarantee does not apply if the products have been used in a corrosive environment.
Return of goods of proper quality purchased in the Boltsandtoolsonline store:
If for any reason you have decided to return the equipment purchased in our online store, it is very easy to do so! In addition, you have plenty of time to make a proper and informed decision. The return period is 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
Return of the product is possible only if the following conditions are met by the buyer:
– preservation of the appearance of the goods. This means that the goods must not have been used. All tags and labels on the goods must be preserved;
– preservation of consumer properties of goods;
– availability of documents confirming the fact of purchase of the goods.
If the goods have individually specific properties and can only be used by a given buyer, in other words, if the goods were made especially for the buyer (i.e. according to individual dimensions, etc.) it is not possible to return them.
The demands of the Buyer for a refund of the sum of money paid for the goods are subject to satisfaction by the Seller within 10 (ten) days from the date of submission of the corresponding demand to the return point (in case of shipping the Goods – from the date of receipt of the demand)
The Boltsandtoolsonline store is not responsible for the actions of other courier services and / or postal services, and / or third parties that provide delivery and / or postal services to the Goods.
In the event that the Goods are damaged in the course of shipment, the claim for return of the Goods will not be granted. The Buyer’s claims related to damage of the Goods as a result of shipping and/or delivery shall be presented to the courier company, and/or postal service, and/or to third parties that damaged the Goods in the process of delivery and/or shipping.
Return of the goods of improper quality (with defects), as well as improperly delivered goods purchased in the BOLTSNADTOOLSONLINE store:
Goods of inadequate quality mean goods that have a defect of a manufacturing nature. Difference in design or design elements from those stated in the description on the website is not a defect of the Goods. Please note that the appearance and completeness may be checked by the Buyer at the time of delivery of the Order.
If a defect is found in the Goods, the Buyer has the right to refuse to fulfill the sales contract and demand the return of the amount paid for the Goods (when refusing to fulfill the sales contract, the Buyer must deliver the Goods to the return point in full, according to the order).
In case of return of Goods of improper quality and incorrectly delivered Goods, the full cost of delivery will be refunded to the Buyer.